Wednesday 15 October 2008

Business proposal spam

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Omar Bin Sulaiman <sulaimanbinoma@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Thank you for your response, this is most appreciated by me and to explain in details of my transaction which I like to introduce you into so we can work as a team and partners. I am the present branch manager of the First Gulf Bank of Dubai, one of my late client from Spain had a total fixed sum of $8.2million (eight million two hundred thousand dollars) with my bank in a fixed deposit account, and I was his good friend and personal account manager who manages this account for him until his death. My late client also entrusted the original of account opening document (certificate of deposit) as his personal account manager and warned me strictly to keep this account out of his family, business associates and political rivals. After his death, as the branch manager of the bank, I have to give the money to his next of kin. But my late client did not indicate or mention any next of kin on his banking papers that we served him then. Now I want to fix you as the next of kin using my position in the bank to place your name on all bank papers and systems as the legal next of kin. This transaction is totally risk free.
This transaction is a normal occurrence in the banking world and I know that we can both establish good investment with my share from this transaction in any good profiting business/establishment in your country at the completion of this transaction. Before I send you the required bank document that places you as the next of kin of this transaction I like you to understand that we will have to work together as partners and in sincerity, trust and co-operation. This transaction will not exceed a 8-10 working days should be work on time schedule. 
Thank you my partner,
Mr. OMAR BIN SULAIMAN,



Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:39:47 +0530
From: XXXXXX@gmail.com
To: sulaimanbinoma@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Hello From Dubai

HI ,

It looks to me like an unsolicited mail.

Could you guide me with the details  please.

Kind regards,

Mike

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Omar Bin Sulaiman <binomarsulaiman@hotmail.com> wrote:

I am Mr. OMAR BIN SULAIMAN, the present branch manager of the First Gulf Bank of Dubai. I am sending you this mail because I want us to carry out a business transaction of ($8.2million)together in my bank. please contact me on my email sulaimanbinoma@hotmail.com

No comments: